Can video games really solve the problems we are facing in school and after school around engagement, social & emotional learning, and STEM learning engagement? Our speakers for our upcoming Lunch & Learn will share how their program is doing just that and give you information on how you can use video games as a tool for greater engagement in your own programs.
EliteGamingLIVE (“EGL”) is the first K-12 eSports league that encourages kids to play the video games they love in a structured environment while integrating STEM & technology learning into their league. Our presenters are EGL’s CEO & Founder, Kerwin Rent, and their Chief Revenue Officer, Alex Sabol. We know you will enjoy this conversation and love hearing how the young people you interact with can start Playing for More!
In this conversation, we will share:
- The background of the EGL Team
- What you need to have a successful eSports league
- What to do to get started
- How EGL’s program works and the success they have seen using video games as a tool for engagement, social & emotional learning, and STEM learning
- Questions you have about gaming, eSports, STEM & technology, or anything else